Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bon Voyage - The Return Home

It's Monday morning here in Hong Kong. It's our last full day here in Asia. I'm in the hotel lobby banging away at the keyboard, checking e-mail, etc. I've cleared out of the room so that it can be cleaned up.

I just went on the exercise bike in the "fitness area" for about 20 minutes. I could/should put in more exercise time but it's easy to succumb to visiting family, eating out, etc.

We've already started to hear from recent patients from the stem cell ward. The cheering on continues. Some folks have had more adventurous returns. We depart for home Tuesday evening. Fortunately, it's a non-stop flight for us and we don't have excessive luggage.

Also, a quick update. The renewed choking while eating went away when I brought the food to my mouth and stopped craning my neck. Problem understood.

No comments: