Sunday, September 30, 2007

Of Mice and Men

Since this is Sunday, I'll take a break from speechifying and let this YouTube video do the talking. I bet the audience would not be laughing if they were watching three people on the spinning rod instead of three mice. Here's another one about this type of experiment.

On another note, I found out as I was looking for additional YouTube videos about SCA that there is an experimental rock group called Ataxia. If a punk rock group can call themselves the Dead Kennedys, I guess anything is up of grabs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Lily are well. I would like to find out more about the stem-cell therapies offered by Beike. Is there a way I could write to you in private? Please let me know. Many thanks!

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

Hello! Who are you? I only see "anonymous".

Richard

Anonymous said...

My husband suffers from SCA2 and I am interested in finding out more about the stem cell therapy. I live in Dallas, TX and would like to call you, if it is okay with you. Could you please let me know. Thanks and all the best.

Shamim

Richard said...

Shamim,

With your anonymous post, I do not know how to send you my contact information. I've temporarily set up an email address, chinlock1-ataxia @yahoo.com (without any spaces) to provide you my contact information. Do send me your e-mail address directly.

Thanks.

- Richard